Ford School student organization, Out In Public, is hosting this panel in the Annenburg Auditorium including:
- Douglas Brooks, MSW, Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy at the White House.
- Noël Gordon, Senior Specialist for HIV Prevention and Health Equity at the Human Rights Campaign.
- K Rivet Amico, PhD, Research Associate Professor at the University of Michigan’s School of Public Health.
Join in on activities before and after the event as well:
- Ford School's Great Hall 4-6pm: #DailyBlue campaign, a photo and social media initiative aiming to reduce stigma associated with PrEP usage.
- Happy hour following the discussion, location TBD.