We have the pleasure of sharing the latest issue of the MCACHE newsletter.
It includes a message from the MCACHE President, Nancy Susick, MSN, RN, NE-BC, FACHE and from the ACHE Regent, Christina M. Freese-Decker, FACHE as well as other articles including:
- Executive profile - Melany Gavulic, Chief Operating Officer, Hurley Medical Center
- A closer look at ACHE's CareerEDGE with Cachet Colvard
- Information on MACRA
- A perspective on the MCACHE ambassador program
- MCACHE Social Media: Moving forward into 2017 and beyond
- ACHE changes to the requirements for FACHE status
The Midwest Chapter of the American College of Health Care Executives (MCACHE) is a professional organization first established in 1984 as the Southeastern Michigan Health Executive Forum. Today, MCACHE is 854 members strong and provides a local forum for the exchange of information and viewpoints to enhance professional development and facilitate networking opportunities. MCACHE is an authorized affiliate of the ACHE. For more information, please visit http://mcache.achechapter.org/about-us/.