Many thanks to all who attended our post-election panel in person and virtually on Thursday, November 17th. We are so grateful to our panelists for sharing their perspectives on the election and the implications of the President-elect's Administration on U.S. health care policy.
Some of the discussion highlights revolved around the elevated role of state government, becoming more involved and understanding the political process, being cognizant of cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness of healthcare interventions and policy proposals, and opportunities for emerging public health and health care professionals.
For more, check out the recording here.
- SPH Professor of Health Management & Policy: Peter Jacobson, JD
- SPH Professor of Health Management & Policy: Holly Jarman, PhD
- SPH Director of Government Relations & the Institute for Healthcare Policy & Innovation: Jen Martin, JD
- Executive Director of Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation: Marianne Udow-Phillips, MHSA
- Director of the Center for Value-Based Insurance Design: Mark Fendrick, MD
- Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation
- U-M Center for Value-Based Insurance Design
- U-M Public Health Advocacy
- U-M Institute for Healthcare Innovation & Policy
Feel free to leave a comment below on your takeaways from the panel!